**All Rates in Fijian Dollars and include Meals**
- Spacious beach-side bures, in traditional Fijian thatched style, offering privacy, spectacular ocean & island views, double bed & all linen, mosquito net, private shower, flush toilet & hand basin.
- $200 double plus $70.00 pp in the same bure.
- Kids over 6 years $70.00 in bure with parents. Kids under 6 years are free
- Dormitories and partitioned rooms all have mosquito nets, linen & share facilities (showers and flush toilets).
- $70 per night
- Space is available to pitch your own tent.
- $55 per night for a site
Food & Drink
- Local Fijian and European-style food... fresh where possible.
- Lovo cooking (underground earth oven) every Wednesday evening.
- Well stocked bar - cold beer, spirits, wine and soft drinks.
- Fresh spring water to drink & shower (but please be conservative).
- Internet (7-10 pm).
- International telephone and fax.
- Electricity (6-10 pm) & lanterns.
- Flush toilets.
- Mosquito nets.
- Resort boutique & snack bar.