**All Rates are in Fijian Dollars, include Meals, and are valid until March 31st, 2019 **
Bures (located on the 1st hill level)
- Spacious beach-side bures, in traditional Fijian thatched style, offering privacy, spectacular ocean & island views, double bed & all linen, mosquito net, private shower, flush toilet & hand basin.
- $360 per couple.
- $300 for a single guest.
Private Lodge Room (located on the 2nd hill level)
- Dormitories and partitioned rooms all have mosquito nets, linen, private shower, flush toilet & hand basin.
- $320 per couple.
- $250 for a single guest.
Dorms (located on the 2nd hill level)
- Dormitories and partitioned rooms all have mosquito nets, linen & share facilities (showers and flush toilets).
- $140 per night
Food & Drink
- Local Fijian and European-style food... fresh where possible.
- Lovo cooking (underground earth oven) every Wednesday evening.
- Well stocked bar - cold beer, spirits, wine and soft drinks.
- Fresh spring water to drink & shower (but please be conservative).
- Internet (7-10 pm).
- Wifi avaliable
- Electricity (all night) & lanterns.
- Flush toilets.
- Mosquito nets.
- Resort boutique & snack bar.